This is a basic, gluten free, “sweet” flour combination. To actually use it, it needs to be combined with starch and xanthan gum.
- Name: Basic GF Waffle Flour Mix
- Recipe Type: Baking, Breakfast
- Cuisine: GF, VG
- Author: ScrapDeli.com
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Total time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2 cups
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Brown Rice Flour
- 1⁄2 cup Bob’s Red Mill GF Sorghum Flour
- 1⁄2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Quinoa Flour
- Measure flours first, then starches.
- Whisk the flour/starch first to break up clumps and aerate them.
- Use a spoon to transfer flour/starch from container to measuring cup.
- Level with the back side of a butter knife.
- Transfer measured flour/starch to mixing bowl or container.
- Whisk the mixture together thoroughly, then measure out the needed amount and transfer to mixing bowl using the same method as above.
- Sift all flours into a bowl. Whisk together, then measure out amount needed.