20 cake bites
· 1⁄2 cup beet pulp
· 1⁄2 cup carrot pulp
· 1⁄3 cup Medjool dates, pitted (about 6 dates)
· 1⁄4 cup walnuts
· 3 tablespoons rolled oats
· 3 tablespoons steel cut oats
· 3 tablespoons cacao powder
· 1⁄2 cup cherries, pitted
· 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
· 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
· 1⁄8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
· 4 teaspoons Coconut Secret Coconut Nectar
Put the walnuts, dates, cherries, rolled oats, vanilla, salt and cinnamon in the bowl of the food processor with the “s” blade.
Pulse just until the texture is even, and small grains. Don’t over-process and turn into paste!
Transfer the mixture to a bowl and, using a fork, mix in the steel cut oats and the pulp and coconut nectar until everything is thoroughly combined.
Taste mixture and adjust flavor as needed.
Press mixture into the mold.
Refrigerate over night.
To remove the pieces from the mold, place a plastic cutting board on top. Turn over, and press in the center of the molds until the cake bites release.