· 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh squeezed
· 1⁄8 cup Rice Milk (unsweetened)
· 1⁄2 (4 0z) Tofuti cream cheese
· 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1 teaspoon Stevia In The Raw, baker’s version (measures like sugar)
· 3⁄4 teaspoon chia seeds, ground
· Graham Cracker Crust
Put everything except the chia seeds in the blender. Blend until smooth. It will be fairly thick, so you will need to use a spatula to get it out of the blender. Put the mixture in a bowl and whisk in the chia. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
After the time elapses, take it out and whisk it up again, and return to refrigerator. After 15-20 minutes, whisk one more time.
Immediately after whisking, pour into frozen pie shell.
Let set over night.