· 3 tablespoons lemon juice
· 3 tablespoons lime juice
· 2 tablespoons orange juice
· 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
· 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme, dried
· 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
· pinch black pepper
· pinch red pepper, crushed
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 5 tablespoons olive oil
Whisk together all ingredients.
Store in glass container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
I like to use a microplane to grate the garlic for this recipe. It works better for me than any other method, and it’s quick and easy!
Half a naval orange, squeezed will produce the amount of orange juice needed.