· 1⁄4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Corn Starch
· 1⁄4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Potato Starch
· 1⁄2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Quinoa Flour
· 1⁄2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Garbanzo Flour
· 1⁄2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Amaranth Flour
· 1⁄2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
To measure out GF flours and starches, don’t use the “scoop and level” method! First, whisk the flour in the container before measuring. Use a spoon and spoon the flour or starch into the measuring cup until it is over flowing. Do not tamp or pack it down into the cup! Use a knife and scrape the excess off the top of the cup back into the flour container.
To make this mixture, use the above method and measure all the ingredients into a bowl.
Whisk everything together thoroughly.
Store the mixture in an airtight container in a cool place.