· 1 cup cashews, raw, soaked over night
· 1-1⁄2 cups So Delicious Coconut Milk, Unsweetened, divided
· 1 cup pumpkin puree
· 2 tablespoons canola oil
· 2 teaspoons coconut oil, refined, barely melted
· 1 teaspoon MacNut oil
· 1 teaspoon cacao butter, raw, barely melted
· 1⁄2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
· 1 tablespoon Coconut Secret Coconut Crystals
· 3 tablespoons Coconut Secret Coconut Nectar
· 2 teaspoons maple syrup
· 2 drops liquid stevia
· 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
· 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
· 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice, ground
· 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger, ground
· 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
· 1⁄2 teaspoon xanthan gum
· Chocolate Shell Syrup
Drain the soaked cashews and put them in the blender jar with 1 cup of the coconut milk. Blend on high speed until the cashews are smooth and the mixture looks like cream.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the entire mixture is smooth and creamy. Stop and scrape the sides of the blender as needed. It should be the consistency of thick custard.
Pour mixture into the jar and cover. Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, longer is better, up to 8 hours.
Assemble the ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Turn it on.
Take the mix out of the refrigerator and shake it well. Pour the mix into the ice cream maker.
Churn for about 15 minutes. This may vary depending on your ice cream maker.
When it will no longer churn, remove the tub and set it on a slip proof mat. Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the top.
Wait a few seconds for it to harden, then using a stiff plastic spatula, stir it in, breaking the chocolate into chunks. Repeat until you are happy with the amount of chocolate chips in your ice cream!