· 4 oz tofu, silken
· lemon juice (from 1⁄2 lemon)
· 3⁄4 teaspoon light basalmic vinegar
· 1 or 2 cloves garlic
· 1-1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
· 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
· pinch sea salt
· 1⁄2 teaspoon dill, dried (or more, as needed after tasting)
· 1⁄2 cucumber peeled, seeds removed
Place all of the ingredients except the cucumber in the blender. Pulse quickly a couple of times so everything gets mixed up. Then blend until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape the sides with a spatula as necessary. Put the blended sauce in a bowl.
Dice the cucumber into small pieces. Stir the cucumber into the sauce.
Refrigerate this for a couple of hours before serving